Promote Safety, Ensure Compliance
OSHA and Basic Safety Training
All of our OSHA and Basic Safety Training Courses are delivered by an OSHA Authorized Instructor. The courses provide interactive, hands-on experience with physical demonstrations of safety equipment and its usage. The hands-on training provided by STS provides a better learning experience and improved information retention compared to on-line courses.
Basic Safety Training
The following Safety Training Programs are available and comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910 and OSHA CFR 1926.
- Industrial Lifts
- Aerial Lifts
- Articulating All-Terrain Lifts (Lull)
- Scissor Lifts
- Fall Protection Certification
- Confined Space Certification
- Lock Out / Tag Out / Try Out
- Fire Safety
- Hand Tools
- Ladders and Scaffolding
- Electrical & GFCI Safety
- Respirator Protection Safety/Program
- Bloodborne Pathogen Safety
- Hazard Communication/SDS/Globally Harmonized Systems (GHS)
- Welding & Cutting
- Hearing Conservation Program
- H2S (Hydrogen Sulfide) Safety Awareness
- Emergency Response & Preparedness
For more information or to schedule Safety Training for your organization, please call 804-403-7755.
- 10 Hour OSHA Construction Safety Course
- 30 Hour OSHA Construction Safety Course
In response to new Contractor Guidelines requiring 30 Hour OSHA for supervisors and competent person(s), we have a Quarterly OSHA Construction Safety Training Outreach Program.
The OSHA 30 Hour Construction Safety Course provides comprehensive safety training for workers in the construction industry. This course covers all major hazards commonly encountered on a construction site. Training will provide knowledge to employees and supervisors of the OSHA Construction standards and regulations, and offer insight into the more complicated and often confusing elements of the OSHA Act (CFR 1926). Most importantly, OSHA training helps your employees recognize what is needed to reduce injuries and the risk of costly OSHA citations to your company.